Home Remedies to get rid of hair fall
Hair fall: What can be more wished that thick, long, attractive, shiny and healthy hair!
The above line holds each quality of hair that a person always wants. But very rarely gets the wish granted. Nowadays, hair fall is the most common problem faced by the major population of this world. And when we think about reasons, we find an unending list of causes that are the reasons for hair fall.
To highlight a few of them; those causes could be any of these: a lot of stress, the inadequacy of nutrition, regular consumption of medicines, unbalance hormones, environmental outcomes, genetic elements, usage of inappropriate hair products and much more. Apart from these, several medical conditions are also found fault for causing hair fall like PCOS – Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, thyroid disorder, iron-deficiency, chronic malady and autoimmune diseases. Such medical ailments weaken the immune system of the body thereby making us prone to get ill repeatedly.
Bald Spot or Baldness
Scientifically, there is almost one lacs filament of our hair over the scalp. Now, if we shed about fifty to hundred strands per day, then it is normal because it is a natural thing. But in case if you find the falling hair strands exceeding this number, then you are heading towards the horrifying nightmare termed as ‘Bald Spot or Baldness.’ It is a clear indication that you need to take immediate action to stop it.
Now, the question arises, how to prevent hair loss? So, as an answer to your question, we bring you some amazing home remedies to get rid of hair fall. These home remedies are not only effective but also easy to execute. Let’s check these out:
REGULAR HAIR OIL MASSAGE
The very first home remedy to get rid of hair loss is the simplest one. All you need to do is to give a regular massage to your hair and scalp with good conditioning hair oil. The massage should be done properly as it will enhance the flow of blood to the hair vesicles thereby firming up the roots of the hair. Also, it abridges the level of stress.
Depending on the suitability, you can use any of the hair oils like castor oil, coconut oil, amla oil, olive oil, wheat germ oil, emu oil, organdy oil or any other which suits your hair. To add on, for quicker and better results; you can even add some drops of rosemary essential oil to the hair oil that you are using for hair oil massage.
- Get ready for the magic of your fingertips and massage your scalp and hair by enforcing the very little amount of pressure.
- For speedy outcome, you are advised to do this at least once or twice in a week. You will surely feel highly relaxed as it will provide comfort to your overall mind and body.
Fenugreek seeds are also termed as ‘Methi seeds.’ To accelerate the hair growth, these seeds comprise of nicotine acid and proteins in abundance. The seeds are so plentiful in hormone ascendants that it has the highest capability to reconstruct hair follicles thereby increasing the growth of the hair. All you need to do is:
- Take a bowl and immerse one cup of fenugreek seeds in water all night.
- Next morning, grind the soaked seeds to make a paste. Then use this paste over your hair and leave it for forty minutes. Give it a covering with a shower cap.
- Once the time is up, wash your hair and experience the silky smooth hair.
- As advice, pursue this hair loss remedy for a month for every morning.
Robust in Vitamin C, Indian Gooseberry is also known as ‘Amla’ serves as an awesome home remedy for hair fall treatment. It is found that the deficiency of Vitamin C results in increased hair fall. Hence, its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, bactericide and exfoliating elements work wonderfully in keeping the scalp healthy. Also, it elevates the growth of your hair rapidly. The process you need to stick with is:
- Take a bowl and mingle one tablespoon of lemon juice and pulp of Indian gooseberry.
- Thoroughly massage your scalp with this concoction and use a shower cap to cover your hair.
- Let this mask rest for the whole night and wash your hair with shampoo next morning.
Onion juice is also one of the magical home remedies used for the treatment of hair fall. Plenteous in the sulfur component, it boosts up the blood circulation from our scalp to the hair follicles. Onion juice further revitalizes the hair follicles and represses inflammation. Likewise, its antibacterial qualities are efficient enough to treat any scalp infection thereby killing parasites and germs which are also found to be the reason for hair fall. There are two ways to make the use of onion juice for preventing hair fall is:
- One is – Take two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and three tablespoons of onion juice. Mix them well by adding one tablespoon of olive oil to it. Put the mixture on your scalp and allow it to rest for half an hour. When the time is up, wash it off by shampooing your hair.
- Second is – Grate one onion and infuse its juice. Strain it and apply it to the scalp directly. Then let it stay for half an hour and rinse it off. Once cleaned, shampoo your hair.
Repetition of any of these two remedies can be done twice or even thrice in a week.
Possessing alkalized factors; Aloe Vera comprises of such efficient enzymes that are responsible for the growth of healthy hair. It also helps in attaining a more suitable level of pH required for the scalp and hair. The additional benefits also include: making your scalp dandruff-free, decreasing scalp inflammation and redness, bestowing strength and shine to your hair.
- You can use both; aloe vera gel or juice. Repeat the below-given thrice or even more in a week.
- Put aloe vera gel or juice over the scalp and let it rest for few hours.
The distinct part of this hair loss treatment is that you can even take one tbsp of aloe vera juice on an empty stomach regularly.
Since ages, beetroot is known for its excellent qualities. One of them is to prevent hair fall and strengthen hair. The juice of beetroot is found copious in the contents of carbohydrates, calcium, vitamins B & C, proteins, phosphorus, and potassium. We can call it an excellent package of nutrients in one. All these are highly requisite in the growth of luxurious, healthy hair. Now, the way to use it to get rid of hair fall is:
- Make an immediate addition to your daily diet by including beetroot juice. Also, as a substitute, you can even take leaves of beetroot and boil them in water. Grind them along with henna and make a smooth paste. Apply it over your scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with regular water. Do it for several times in a week.
Well, it will be a surplus to the health of your hair if you drink other juices like that of spinach juice, carrot juice, lettuce juice in every day or two.
- In the morning, take a glass of normal water and intake one tablespoon of freshly crunched flaxseeds. To add the usage of flaxseeds to your daily diet, you can also garnish your salads with it. You can even add these to your soups and smoothies.
The other option could be to massage your scalp with the flaxseeds oil. Follow it twice in a week and results will make you fall in love with these little seeds.
The egg is said to be an awesome source of sulfur, selenium, zinc, iodine, phosphorous and protein. Each of these sources plays a significant role in preventing hair fall and fortifying your hair. Check the steps that you need to stick with:
- Take a bowl and pour egg white of one egg in it. Add one teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- Beat it well to get a consistency like paste and put that glue over the whole scalp and hair.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water and shampoo.
Repeat this home remedy once or twice in a month as the treatment to hair fall.
SOUR CURD & HONEY
Sour curd is yet another home remedy for curing hair loss is hidden right there in your refrigerator. For silky, shiny and strong hair; you need to do is:
- Mingle two tablespoons of sour curd (you can increase the quantity as per your hair length) and one tablespoon of honey. Make a paste and apply over your hair and scalp for about half an hour. Then wash it with normal water and later on shampoo your hair.
Honey helps in the conditioning of hair till root. But if you don’t want to use honey, then you can also use the sour curd alone.
Well, the list is unending but these were some of those home remedies which are always available nearest to us. Do give them a try and please share your experiences with us.